Friday, August 26, 2011

Style is always a factor!



So....I tried to stay away from style and fashion. I tried to be the straight laced person an engineer "should" be. I shied away from being my whole true self which encompasses sexy, smart, and stylish facets. I am back!!!! I am here to chronicle and share my adventures in shopping, designing, decorating, and creating to become the ultimate sexy, smart, stylish icon.

Rule #1) Be happy and healthy!
No matter what you do on the outside, if you are not taking care of yourself physically and mentally, that nastiness and negativity will permeate and become your second skin or one of your everyday accessories . No amount of clothing and makeup can help that.

Today, I felt a little frisky so I wore a dress a little shorter than I would normally wear to work but I felt great in it.


Today's Outfit:


Jacket: Elie Tahari, 95% Virgin Wool 5% Elastane, purchased at Neiman Marcus Last Call Arundel Mills Mall for $35

I love a fitted blazer with stretch. It can be worn so many different ways, a staple in the wardrobe!






Dress: United Colors of Benetton, Polyester, purchased at United Colors of Benetton about 1 year ago at Arundel Mills Mall.

I cinch it with belt to give it a waistline.This dress makes me feel like I am wearing a painting, the colorful splotches look like paint to me.








Shoes: Borrowed from my sister purchased from Target for about $25. They are remarkably comfortable.










Today I was inspired by Adele and Michelle Obama. I also saw my tailor today, so new designs are on the way!

Stay sexy, smart, stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment