Monday, August 29, 2011

Irene

Irene has come and gone from the DMV (DC,Maryland, VA). As of 6 pm today, I am still without power.

Even in gloomy weather you can still incorpforate style. When I ventured out on Saturday for food, wine ( essential for any looming disaster), water, batteries, and a good book, I got a chance to don my rainboots and favorite edgy, girly, comfy sweatshirt. Yes, I hate sweats but if you find stylish ones, make the investment:-)




Rain Boots ($29.99)
Sweat Shirt & Sweat Pants (purchased at a District Sample Sale, $20.00 each)









When I braved the aftermath to go visit the parental units!

Romper (Borrowed from Sister)
Leggings (Purchased on Line from Gap $14.99)












Weekend wear is so much fun because I can do whatever I want! Work is looming, so I will tame it down appropriately:-)

In a storm, choose smart over stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment