Monday, August 18, 2008

Profile

U St. stroll continued....

Hard wood floors and an open layout made me feel oh so lux bohemian in Profile:o) Profile is a boutique located in NW D.C.(2003 11th St., NW Washington D.C. 20001), no website available. There is absolutely no clutter and they feature truly hard to find designers in the DC Metro Area. They have a very selective choice of merchandise. I visited both the upstairs level, just for women, and the downstairs level, just for men. I spent most of my time upstairs and guess what I found....

I found Antik denim jeans for $99 (alas, I have a very long inseam so no go for me). Ladies, I tried HARD do make it work. I also spied a dress from Carmim, a black slinky open back mid-thigh length number that I could see wearing with the 4 inch heels only, jeans and moderate heels, or the killer black leather high heeled boots.
Watch out... Just toooooo Hot!!

The absolute best part of the visit was the warm,friendly greeting and the continued warm and freindly assistance provided to me which was completely unexpected.

This is an elegant store with warmth...hard to find these days. So, if you are like me and on a budget this is the time to shop Profile, high-end unique selection & great prices (catch the after Dog Day sales while it lasts).

Sincerely with Style,
Jahji

No comments:

Post a Comment