Tuesday, August 12, 2008

4NXC

Last Friday, I hopped on the Green Line Metro for a leisurely stroll along historic U St. NW in Washington, D.C. I donned my off-white Michael Kors denim cargo jeans (that smooth and lift in all the right places) and my Coach shades (light tint, invisible frames) in search of after Dog Day savings deals at two boutiques: 4NXC and Profiles.

4NXC (pronounced Foreign Exchange)
http://www.4nxc.com/
1019 U St. NW, Washington D.C., 20001

When you walk into 4NXC you step into a world of warm, funky, inviting colors. It’s small and cozy while still feeling spacious. The manager on duty was politely friendly and continued to check in with me during my shopping. The grand opening was Oct 2nd, 2007. I was not permitted to take photos but the website has images of the store.

They have a pretty large and interesting selection of dresses, tops, and handbags. The after dog day deals are great, with $10 racks (clothes and handbags) and 25%, 35%, and 50% off deals. The sale is still on but it won’t last long!

I would describe their clothing style, current stock, as young, funky, but not outrageous. This is a good source for stocking up on the weekend wardrobe…you know when you want a put- together urban look for a Saturday of meeting friends for coffee, shopping and a casual day party (like a birthday lunch). Your outfit will definitely be unique in a good way!

I made a conservative purchase of $31 high-waisted jeans shorts (to show off the legs while summer is still here) and a $10 tank top, great deals.

I’ll definitely be checking out this spot throughout the year and I would be willing to pay full price for the selection they are offering.

Working on the sexy of the sexy smart stylish!

Jahji :o)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete