Sunday, November 6, 2011

Watches


Since I am not the most punctual person and I have decided to work on this personal shortcoming, I have a new found attraction to watches! Every problem has a fashion solution, so here are a few watches...

Wood Watch-I have had this watch for a while, 3-4 years. I dropped it and broke the covering of the face but it still works. I bought it in Ithaca, NY while visiting one of my best friends at one of the stores in Ithaca Commons.




Bling & Stone- I have had this watch for 3-4 months from a local jewelry designer and independent jewelry retailer, Millie P’s. I love watches with hidden faces. If the watch stops working, it can double as a bracelet.





 
Bling  Watch – This is my absolute FAVORITE watch. I know it’s a bit much to wear on a regular basis but I don’t care, I rock it whenever I feel like it! (Another purchase from Millie P’s )



Stay Stylish and be respectful of other people's time...I am working on it:-)

Jahji



No comments:

Post a Comment