Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ready Set DC 2011

This weekend was fabulous! Ready Set DC provided three distinct fashion events, the Designer Meet and Greet (drinks and music included) , a full length runway show, and an opportunity to shop the local designer wares.

I made it to Friday's Design Meet and Greet, a mash up of designers (i.e. Somaphony, Art Aya,) bloggers (i.e. MyLifeStyleMude, Flygirls), fashionistas and artists.

Designer Meet and; Greet @ The Dunes Friday Oct 17th, 2011
I missed out on the Fashion Show :-( I had a personal commitment to honor but check out MyLifeStyleMude, they did a cool event and runway recap! I also made it the Shops on Sunday at the Dunes and finally purchased two pieces from Art Aya to add to my collection:a Handmade magazine cluster necklace with sterling silver chain and closure and another interesting multifunctional piece that is currently under construction:-) My friend scored a necklace from pretty people vintage. Since I was in the city, I headed down to H and M to pick up a few black, white and red pieces for the wardrobe. I am feeling this color scheme right now!


H and M( tote,long sleeve T, red mini, black mini) Art Aya (Necklace)





I realize I have to do more picture taking and blogging and less shopping, LOL!!!

Jahji:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment