Monday, September 12, 2011

The work week has started. The deluge is over. Maybe I will get a chance to wear one of my little silk dresses before the weather turns too "frio":-) I found these dresses at Ross. Now mind you Ross is NOT one of my fav discount shopping locations, but when I shouldn't be shopping anyway, this establishment provides an opportunity to treasure hunt for dresses-you gotta WORK for a find.


matty m is my new fave: an L.A. based contemporary sportswear and dress collection, targets a sophisticated customer with its inspired soft dressing. A favorite of fashion magazine editors and stylists alike, Matty M has graced over 10 magazine covers and 30 editorial pieces in the last 5 years. Beautiful printed silk and modal...




Olive green silk dress, matty m, $16.99



Olive green silk dress (close up-i LOVE the chain straps)



 another silk dress, matty m, $14.99


I also tried the red "shatter" from OPI. You are supposed to apply the shatter coat over another completely dry nail polish color and I chose white. I tried it all over (left) and just the tip (right) Not too impressed.....


red "Shatter" nail polish by OPI (over white)


Never be scared to try something new, it might be sexy, smart, & stylish!

Jahji

No comments:

Post a Comment