Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thrifty Sunday

These past 2 weeks have been hectic, the passing of a co-worker, attending a wedding in Philadelphia, the Presidential Inauguration, hosting house guests and planning and executing a baby shower, in addition to work and the regular responsibilities of life!

In Philadelphia, I connected with another up and coming designer, Mr. Daba who looked very dapper wearing his own designs...
Mr. Daba of Kora Clothing and Boutique


Life wouldn't be much without family and friends but a little me time is always good for the soul.


Today to unwind, I did something I liked to do...shop the thrift store circuit. Here are my finds...

A knee length, lightweight wool, sweater dress for $5.95


A gray, polyester, dress for $2.95 cinched with my Gap belt.

Shoes I found at Daffy's in New York ($49.99)

Stay Sexy (Confident), Smart ( Budget-minded) and Stylish (Dress Your Best) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment