Sunday, December 7, 2008

Philly Finds 12/6/08

Hello friends! I just celebrated my birthday with a trip to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to spend time with three dear friends. Philly is know as the city of brotherly love. The vibe permeating through the air was more like gritty politeness.

The love I experienced came from my host and hostess Mr. and Mrs. Kirby and my girl, the MAC. After my birthday gift massage put me at ease (Thanks DK!) I got a chance to visit the Buffalo Exchange (1713 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19103) and do a little shopping!

Buffalo Exchange in Philly, PA

Buffalo Exchange sells new clothing and gently used clothing brought in by patrons for cash. Customers may also trade for merchandise. The company prides itself on doing right by the environment. The staff was SUPER friendly and the merchandise on hand was worth the visit.

A pair of Morenatom shoes, M by Morenatom 1969, that currently sells on-line for $75.00.....I scored for $17.00.
$17.00 Morenatom shoes purchased at Buffalo Exchange in Philadelphia, PA

About M by Morenatom from www.6pm.com

"M by Morenatom shoes are known for their unusual materials and meticulous attention to detail. Rich colors, textures, and embellishments are featured throughout the line. M by Morenatom women’s shoes are stylish, eclectic, and original.


M by Morenatom shoes are designed for the woman with a strong sense of individual style. M by Morenatom footwear makes a statement about the wearer. When you’re wearing a pair of M by Morenatom shoes, you won’t go unnoticed."

Be smart in this economy and still stay stylish!

1 comment:

  1. I love Buffalo Exchange...wish they had one here in the DC area. I have found amazing deals there on almost-new clothes. Sounds like a perfect weekend! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete