Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Fashion Week. 9/5/08 - 9/12/08

Hello Everyone!!! Why I am so cheerful? I enjoyed a productive and fun week, in the world of shopping and art.

Last Friday (9/5/08), I spent the evening at Artmosphere, in Washington, D.C. spending time with a dear friend before her year long trek to Montana of all places! I love her so I will be visiting:o) Anyway, the ambiance of the Artmosphere cafe lulls you into pleasant relaxation, with warm colors, smooth tunes and funky yet charming decorations. The African jazz group, Black Notes, performed for our listening pleasure.

After the performance, I spotted a chic female (short blond hair,original African inspired outfit) and had to take her picture.....

Kehembe, Artmosphere Patron,wardrobe credit: Kehembe's Daughter

On Tuesday (9/9/08), another good friend and I made our way to the District Sample Sale held in Washington D.C. at the Galleria at Lafayette Square. This event combines charity (admission fee goes to the DC Rape Crisis Center) and shopping deals from local boutiques, like Periwinkle, We One You Two, and Lettie Gooch.

District Sample Sale Shoppers at We One You Two area

Last but not least I spent today checking out the NY Fashion Week Runway pictures.

Remember those who are not with us, 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment