Monday, May 26, 2008

Boutique Crawl: Nana (Washington, D.C.)

I traveled to Nana, a women's wear boutique, located in Washington D.C., at the suggestion of a very good friend:o)


Upon my arrival, I was warmly greeted by a very friendly retail associate. The store is cozy and bright with minimal adornment allowing emphasis on the 3 to 5 racks of select clothing including mostly current season dresses,a few retro/vintage items, a few jeans, belts and hats, and a glass display case of jewelry: small, dainty, pretty stones that would accent the dresses perfectly. If you want a very feminine, flirty, but still modern dress appropriate for meeting your boyfriend's mother, this will fit the bill.

Prices, when I visited, ranged from between $100 - $250 for non-sale items and between $75- $100 on the sale rack.

Here are my picks:o)













Nana helps you stay sweet, smart, and stylish!

1 comment:

  1. I am inspired by the thought of the crawl, but I do not like the clothes shown. Maybe, a human form needs to be used. Anywho, I am interested in things that I can afford on a more practical level. Will you be also featuring thrift store and consignment shops in the crawl?

    Holla

    ReplyDelete