Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Getting Ready for Spring

It's been a while since I posted but it was for a good reason...Spring cleaning! Although springlike weather has not yet emerged I decided to clean out and clean up my closet anyway.

I am NOT a huge fan of organizing but it gives me a chance to go through my wardrobe, see what fits, and see what I need to add....and this leads to what I love most, SHOPPING!!!!!!

So what's on my need list.......
1. White cotton shirts---I only had two and you can never have too many of these. I think Marshall's is a good place to stock up on them (price ranges $12.99 - $39.99) , reasonable prices and large variety of styles



2. Vests--Black, white, blue,leather and a great place to find them inexpensively is at your local thrift stores, check out the women's and men's sections ($3.00 - $10.00). I purchased my favorite vest for $3.00 from a Value Village thrift store.





3. High waisted, wide leg denim jean trousers--I love high waisted pants because no one has to be subjected to the infamous "crack" accidentally or intentionally AND they can be worn to show off the high waist or as regular jeans.

1 comment:

  1. I am a size 14, and am looking for a stylish pair of high waisted pants. Where could you suggest I shop for this item. Remember very stylish! Please help!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete