Thursday, December 13, 2007

Purses....My 2nd Love

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE purses. Clothes are my first love and purses are my 2nd. Why purses you ask? You never grow out of them and they always fit:o)

Here are some of my likes....

"Hollywould" Monroe Satin Clutch at TARGET. Perfect affordable accessory for the holidays at $19.99! The strap is completely removable. Take off the suit jacket, sport this purse and you are ready for cocktails or dinner with friends....
Hollywould Monroe Satin Clutch - Red
Here is a beautiful winter white colored purse I received as a birthday gift (Thanks Soul Train...LOL), I am in love with it! It is the Madeira by Tracy Reese and it is simply fabulous! The color is Sweet Cream. Suitable for work and Christmas shopping. Substance mixed with a little sweetness and roomy enough for the phone, PDA, mini-journal, makeup, camera, and wallet. YES, I do carry all this stuff with me.......
Tracy Reese 'Madeira Pleated Large' Frame Bag

Two Sexy and Stylish Purses!

No comments:

Post a Comment