Thursday, November 29, 2007

Scarf Tie

Brrrrrrrr! It got cold quickly. I actually had to pull out my scarf, even while I was in Atalanta, GA enjoying the Thanksgiving Holiday! But....thanks to two good friends, Jill and Tomara, I had a cute simple way to wear my scarf with a great lipstick. (MAC:NightMoth Lipliner, Viva Glam 1, Boundless Lip Glass).

Here's how to wear your scarf like a tie:


Step 1................................Step 2


Step 3 ...............................Step 4

(Coat: Express, Scarf: Anne Klein, Striped Shirt: H & M, Sweater: Wal-Mart, Jeans: Levi's)

Stay Warm and Stylish!

4 comments:

  1. Looks good, and the best way to keep the wind from getting to my neck :-) Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lips!!! Creative way to segway into the lipcolor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for that been trying to work that one out for ages-mike uk

    ReplyDelete