Monday, November 5, 2007

Classic Men's Business Casual Shoes

Today, I saw a wonderful pair of what I would consider classic business casual shoes for men.

Label: Cole Haan
Retail Source: Off Broadway Shoes, Bowie, MD Location
Shoe Model: A Fellow Engineer ! (some of us "nerds" have the style gene, nice jeans too!)

These are not brand new shoes, more like 1-2 years in age but they LOOKED brand new. The secret is mositurizing the shoe. As it was put to me, leather is skin so treat as such. (There is the "nerd"coming out :o)I believe the price paid was approximately $50. I love Cole Haan shoes but they are a little pricey for me,$150 - $200, so the Off Brodway price is a great one, especailly for a timeless shoe.

I have never been to Off Broadway Shoes, however I will be checking it out this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment