Friday, October 26, 2007

Hello from Your Personal Stylist, Jahji

"Fashion fades, style is eternal"-Quote from Yves Saint Laurent

You can call me Jahji (jah-gee). I wholeheartedly believe in this philosophy. My goal is to help all humankind look their personal best while incorporating each person's individual style.

First things first, who am I? I am an electrical engineer by education, a creative type by nature, and a personal stylist by choice.

My mantra: Everyone can look great, no matter the budget, no matter the body type.

My first recommendation is for the ladies. If you have absolutely no clue what to do about your style (hair, clothing, makeup) but you know you want a change for the better, check out "The Pocket Stylist" by Kendall Farr. I am reading this now and it is a very easy read with great advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment